Monday 8 February 2016

Nel Ten Wolde


Nel Ten Wolde is an artist based in Australia whose works involves the use of photographs and sketches. The phptograpgs are ripped and torn before put in alternative positions with the sketches filling in the gaps.

I tried to use her style in some of my works.
The first piece was a basic fill in the gaps of the photograph. Since it was my first attempt, I decided to to do this. I used pencils to sketch out the missing parts of the photograph.

 This is the second piece I did that was influenced by Nel Ten Wolde. Wuth this one, I tried to be distant from the realistic style and attempt more of surreal style by addressing only some parts of the areas with realism and the other parts to be altered to refrain looking like the exact picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment